Newsletters that drive appointments
Newsletters connect your hearing clinics to your existing clients and keep them informed about your services, people, products and current offers. They are a great tool to help you differentiate you from local competitors and reduce the risks of losing clients to sales pitches from your competitors.
But just as importantly as encouraging loyalty and repeat business, they can also be used to generate new business.
What will we include in your newsletter?
We use newsletters to inform your clients and prospects about such things as:
- How are we different?
- Current technologies
- Research in hearing care, written in layman’s language
- People changes and news from within your organisation
- Special offers
How do we get them in hands of clients and prospects?
Newsletters can be distributed to clients and prospective clients in many ways, such as:
- Direct mail to existing clients
- Left in desk stands within waiting rooms other medical and allied health clinics
- Handed to clients within the clinic
- Letterbox drops to the local area
You will notice that every article is written with a call-to-action (i.e. “call us to make an appointment…”). After all, generating interest is of little consequence if you don’t also generate appointments and, ultimately, sales.